Zip and zoom around our Speedzone go-track as you race your friends and family, ………..who will finish first? The safety of our guests is a priority, so there are some very important rules that need to be followed.
WARNING*** Adventure Zone is not responsible for any alleged incidents, alleged injuries or alleged theft and anything else not mentioned here. All of Adventure Zone guests enter Adventure Zone property at their own risk.
Go Kart Racing Rules
- To drive a single seat go-kart, you must be at least 54” tall.
- To drive a double seat go-kart, you must be at least 54″ tall and 16 years old.
- Passengers must be at least 42” tall to ride in a go kart.
- To drive a rookie kart you must be at least 48″ tall.
- If you are wearing sandals, they must have a heel strap for you to drive a go-kart or to ride as a passenger.
Go Kart Racing Cost
Each session is 5 minutes and costs 648 points (or $5.99 + .49 tax) for drivers. Passengers are Free.
Go-karts and Bumper Boats Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 9pm
Friday: 4pm – 11pm
Saturday: 12pm – 11pm
Sunday: 12pm – 10pm