Adventure Zone (El Paso, TX) will only hire the best of the best. If you are a responsible individual, interested in getting paid to have fun please read our minimum requirements and then follow the simple instructions to apply for a position.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
- Applicants must have a food handlers card from the City of El Paso Health Department.
- Applicants must be TABC certified if you are at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must have two forms of identification from a local, state, or federal government agency. At least one must be a picture form of identification.
- Applicants must be available days, nights, and weekends.
*To obtain a City of El Paso Food Handlers Card, please go to elpasotx.foodhandlerclasses.com. A Food Handlers Card from another city or county is not acceptable.
To apply for a general position please print the Adventure Zone El Paso application and fill it out. You must turn it into the manager on duty at Adventure Zone along with a copy of your City of El Paso Food Handlers Card.
To apply for a Professional Management position, please print and fill out this application and send it with your resume to:
MAIL: Attn- Human Resources
251 East. Redd Road
El Paso, Texas 79932
Outside positions pay $8.50/hour after training period.
Birthday Hosts/Hostesses pay $8.50/hour after training period.
Cashier/Redemption, Restaurant positions start at $8.50/hour